SFDW Official Design Map
PUBLIC ART, INSTALLATIONS, EXHIBITIONS, RESTAURANTS AND RETAIL
The 2019 San Francisco Design Map showcases retail & restaurants, exhibitions & installations, and public art that prove that San Francisco is one of the world’s preeminent design-driven cities. Submit to be listed on this year’s map and help us create a city-wide experience for the over 50,000+ attendees eager to interact with the city through the world-class design that can be found in coffee shops to sidewalk murals.
- To be recognized as a leading public art space, installation, exhibition, restaurant or retail location in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Official SFDW participant designation, with rights to use SFDW logo and brand on promotions
- To give back and strengthen the community during the largest coordinated design event in San Francisco
- Reach over 50,000+ participating attendees, thought leaders, orgs and companies and gain direct positioning w/ other premium industry leaders
- Build relationships by showcase your work, shop or restaurant
- Increased exposure through e-blast promotions (20,000+ subscribers), promotional social media posts (25,000+ followers), and press engagement
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Strong positioning on the SFDW Design Map
- Guidance and consultation with our staff
- Insider tips into the community and culture for Bay Area community of designers
- Featured as an official resource to our community on the website during SFDW 2019
- Increased foot traffic during SFDW 2019
- 2019 Branded Campaign poster and postcards 2 weeks prior to the start of the week to exhibit in your window or entry to show you are an Official Participant
- Chance to host an event within your space and receive 100% of the ticketing revenue (minus Eventbrite Fee’s) or the opportunity to donate the funds
WHO GETS INVOLVED
San Francisco Design Week has grown to represent a diverse and vibrant industry across many design disciplines. From small startups to enterprise businesses, our hosts run the gamut:
Business of Design
Film / Media
VR / AR
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN APPLICATIONS?
- SFDW is a highly curated event. We strive for diversity from small studios to large tech companies, therefore our selection committee will review to ensure that your space is aligned with our mission. We also check to make sure there are not any conflicts with our non-profit status
- Installations, gallery space, shops and restaurants that showcase the authenticity of your company
- Locations and spaces that will resonate long after San Francisco Design Week
- Each submission will be reviewed by a selection committee within 2 weeks of your completed application and accepted applications will be awarded/notified on a rolling basis within 3 weeks
WHAT IS THE FEE AND WHY DO YOU CHARGE?
- The application fee to participate in the 2019 Design Map is $99
- As a 501c3 non-profit organization, the fee allows us to deliver on our promise to print the map in high quality and effectively promote it.
- The fee is waived for public art, exhibitions and installations.
- If your application is not approved the fees are refunded to you
- If you wish to list more than one location, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code