- This event has passed.
Sustainability through the lens of UX
June 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
How do we design a world that works better that for all of us?
When we think of ‘sustainability,’ we think of efforts that support and maintain our environment. Although, Sustainability has three pillars; environmental, economic, and social. Getting the balance right between all three is central to truly sustainable development; issues are interconnected and complex.
Even though these complex, interconnected issues to be solved are immediately apparent, it is overwhelming. There is much to be done, and there are no comprehensive guidebooks on how to do so. Every company will face unique challenges, and success will be swiftest for those who can be nimble, innovative, and embrace ongoing change.
As designers, it has long been our role to embrace the new, see the change as an opportunity, and create compelling experiences. We believe we have a huge role in bringing the people together to solve these complex problems.
In this panel panelist from Oracle will talk about Interconnected issues Of Sustainability and designer’s role and impact on solving the complex problems of ESG (Environment, Social and Governance).
The complex landscape of ESG:
- How are diversity and inclusion connected to Sustainability?
- How can we help to solve the complex problems of Sustainability?
- What is the designer’s new role?
- Thinking about the entire lifecycle; from linear to circular
- Jon Chorley, Oracle Chief Sustainability Officer and GVP SCM Strategy
- Elena Avesani, Oracle Global Sustainability Director
- Manisha Gupta, Oracle Product Management, Analytics Apps
- Camille Smith Franklin, Oracle Global Executive Diversity Program Manager
- Jennifer Darmour, Oracle VP of UX Design, Supply Chain Management
- Aylin Uysal, Oracle VP of UX Design, Human Capital Management
*Registered attendees can access the virtual event by visiting the event page, where they will be able to join the event directly OR follow the link in your event confirmation email. Visit our FAQ for additional info.
- View Organizer Website