- June 25th
- 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Slalom SF Office
- 100 Pine Street
- San Francisco, CA 94111
When will computers be making design decisions? When will emerging tech tear the fabric of the design process of today?
We’ll examine the present and future impact of customer research and design thinking/tools on algorithms, conversational UI, dynamic/data driven interfaces, and other technologies. Our moderated panel discussions will be comprised of industry thought leaders in data/analytics, AI, and strategic design including:
- Pallav Agarwal – Director, Data Science @ Levi’s
- Rebecca Blum – Research@ Lyft
- Patty Bavuso – Consultant @ Slalom
- Nick Inzucchi – Product Designer @ Facebook
- Tabitha Yong – Designer @ Google
- Yi Ng – Product Manager @ Intuit
We’ll start the night off with light food, drinks, and the sweeping SF views from our Slalom office. During the lively panel discussions we will field additional questions from the audience and after the event there will be time to mingle.