- June 25th
- 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- 500 Howard Street
- San Francisco, CA 94158
Join us for an evening of design talks on how to evolve design systems to be inclusive, accessible, and empowering for all users and cross-functional teams.
Design systems leaders will share their methods and learnings on how to design a system around situations, how quality principles and guidelines adapt, why accessibility, legibility, and tap targets matter, and how to tackle your design system from a situational perspective.
– Linzi Berry – Design Systems Lead @Lyft
– Nate Whitson – Senior Principal Designer @LinkedIn
More speakers to be announced soon on our website: www.rethinkhq.com
Notes for attendees:
– Please bring your ID. All attendees need to present a valid ID to join us.
– Accessibility needs – Our community is diverse and inclusive and we welcome all the voices. Please contact us if you have any accessibility needs. We’ll do our best to accommodate your requests.
– NDAs need to be signed for at the door for security purposes.
Refunds Policy – All tickets are final sale. However, if you can no longer make it to the event, you may transfer your ticket to someone else, or use the credit to attend one of our events in the future. Keep an eye on our website www.rethinkhq.com for next events, and contact us via our contact form on the website if you can no longer make it to this event. Thank you so much!
Photography / Video – Be advised that this event will be filmed and photographed. By entering the event space, you consent to be filmed and photographed and to any use in any and all media.