- June 15th
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
During this event, get a glimpse of the process that led to designing this new-to-world beverage brand from the branding design agency and the brand leaders themselves. We’ll share visuals that illustrate the evolution of the design leading up to the final product while we discuss:
● The process behind finding a fresh look-and-feel for a Sake – the oldest known alcoholic beverage in the world – with Co-founder / CEO of SoGood Saké, Jess Thomas.
● The added importance of designing for a brand with such strong provenance at a time like 2020, when brands are capable of transporting us to new places without breaking isolation.
● How designing for premium brands is about uniqueness more than price.
We want to hear from you all. Attendees can submit questions before and during this presentation to be answered in the Q&A.So tell us what you’d like to know about SoGood Saké, creating purpose, and brand design by messaging us @pearlfisherlive on social media.
● Jon Vallance, Executive Creative Director at Pearlfisher
● Peter Geiszler, Senior Strategist at Pearlfisher
● Jess Thomas, Co-founder / CEO at SoGood Saké