- June 26th
- 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- 101 Townsend St.
- San Francisco, CA 94107
Hand-in-hand with the rise of digital transformation comes a changing role and meaning for brand design in the tech space. In this month’s meetup, we are pulling together experts in brand design from Pinterest, Dropbox, and Cloudflare to better understand how brand extends beyond visual identity and into aspects of a company’s values and vision.
Please join us on Wednesday, June 26th to learn about the evolution of brand design over the last decade as the panelists ask why and how companies should invest in rebranding. Considering the dynamic tech landscape, the panel will also explore the new roles and relationships that in-house brand teams can form; as brand designers, they see potential to strategically influence a company’s broader initiatives – including product, sales, and how the company thinks about its ideal customer.
About our speakers
- Collin Whitehead, Head of Brand Studio, Dropbox
- Jessica Rosenberg, Head of Brand Design, Cloudflare, Inc.
- Tim Belonax, Design Director, Pinterest
- Yegor Korobeynikov (moderator), Head of Brand, Miro
Join us as we discuss
- The evolution of brand design in tech companies
- The shifting focus from executional to strategic role of brand design
- Why tech companies are building in-house brand studios
- How brand design influences cross-functional teams like product, sales, marketing, and customer success
- The biggest challenges that brand design teams face
6:00 – 6:30 pm: Registration and networking (refreshments will be provided)
6:30 – 7:15 pm: Panel discussion
7:15 – 8:00 pm: Audience Q&A
8:00 – 9:00 pm: Continued discussions