Exhibit at the
2-Day Design Hub
PIER 27 // JUNE 24-25, 2020
The Design Hub is the largest coordinated event during San Francisco Design Week and takes place at the gorgeous Pier 27 Cruise Terminal where everyone comes together to discuss, debate, explore, celebrate and showcase San Francisco’s broad influence on the design world and beyond. It features a broad range of activities including the opening night reception, design talks, activations, installations and exhibitions. Over the course of the two days your brand will get out in front of a focused audience of 10,000+ local and international designers.
- Get your brand out in front of 10,000+ targeted audience in-person at the Design Hub attendees, thought leaders, orgs and design-minded companies.
- Use exhibiting as a way to reach new recruits or as a tool for hiring and partnerships
- Showcase your work and build relationships within the San Francisco Design Community and Silicon Valley
- Add to your portfolio or give your team additional creative outlets outside of client work by self-producing a creative exhibit or installation
- Our show is smaller for more focused interactions than the typical large trade shows
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Your brand will be featured on the Official Design Hub web page to increase exposure, marketing and press engagement
- Receive Official SFDW Participant designation with rights to use the official logo and brand on your promotions
- We offer multiple footprints to choose from to meet your specific needs
- You will be positioned with other premium industry leaders in design
- Access to 5000+ focused audience during the Official Opening Night plus an additional 5,000 during the 2-day Design Hub conference of talks
- Access to a total targeted audience of 40,000+ from San Francisco and Silicon Valley
- Featured in dedicated e-blast and social media about Opening Night and the Design Hub to a list of more than 20,000+ people
WHO GETS INVOLVED
San Francisco Design Week has grown to represent a diverse and vibrant industry across many design disciplines. From small startups to enterprise businesses, our hosts run the gamut:
Business of Design
Film / Media
VR / AR
Each tier includes basic electricity package. Construction and builds, lighting, additional power and A/V is subject to additional union fees and is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Table/Chair rental is additional.