Lacson Ravello is a sustainable women’s fashion brand using responsibly sourced fabrics and trims.
The Makers and Their Production Spaces
We work with locally owned cutting and sewing factories. Our pieces are made in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is our way of ensuring you get something that is well-made using quality materials.
The Making Process
Concept – Design – Sketch – Source fabrics – Patterns – Samples – Fit – Markers – Cut – Sew – Quality Inspection
The Production Model
We keep a close eye on things by producing in small batches close to home. I would say we’re a blend of small-batch production and slow fashion. This holistic approach is most meaningful when combined with a product line that I’m passionate about.
With every new design added to our collection, we make a concerted effort towards sustainability. We are committed to using natural, earth-friendly, and sustainable textiles and trims, which is exactly why we choose to use soft bamboo blend knits for many of our designs.
When used in clothing, bamboo offers many beneficial attributes:
1. Highly Renewable: Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet—making it a highly prolific and resilient plant.
2. Water Conserving: The trees require much less water to grow (as much as 30% less) than many other plants and trees.
3. Biodegradable: A green material that will eventually return to the Earth.
Pesticide Free: Bamboo is naturally pest-resistant and flourishes without the use of added chemicals.
4. Temperature Regulating: Bamboo fiber has a naturally ventilated structure, which makes it breathable and cooler in the summer and noticeably warmer in the winter—versatile enough to wear throughout the year.
5. Insanely Soft: The smooth and round structure of the bamboo fiber gives it a softness and unparalleled comfort level.
6. Wrinkle Resistant: This fabric is almost impossible to wrinkle and holds it shape well, even after washing—a travel must-have!