We need your help to continue our work of promoting design, brands and design businesses, including adjacent industries in our region. One of the ways we do this is by producing San Francisco Design Week, an essential week-long city-wide festival that showcases the unique intersection of ideas, design, business & entrepreneurism that makes the Bay Area the birthplace of the future.
For the past 18 years, we’ve created economic opportunities, showcased thought leadership and brands, and shined light on the products that change how the world works and lives with thousands of events and content.
We need your support as a 501c3 to accomplish our goals of covering local events and products launches through documentation, promotion, collaboration and press coverage. In 2023 we’ve elevated and promoted over 300 community events, brands, design teams and studios in the Bay Area.
This is your chance to be a part of elevating our local creative community while receiving direct benefits by supporting us!
- Do you want help facilitating opportunities and exposure for your Product Launch? Case Study or to showcase your teams Thought Leadership?
- Do you love San Francisco Design Week, the annual festival which happens in June, and want to see it continue in 2024 and beyond?
- Are you enjoying being a part of a tight-knit, longstanding community to discuss or learn about cutting edge topics?
- Do you want to support us to create more opportunities to get press for the awesome products and client work your brand is creating?
- Are you new to the Bay Area and want to introduce yourself to the community?
- Do you support our initiative to utilize technology to give everyone equal access to industry events happening around the Bay Area region, in all 9 counties?
- Are you interested in supporting our Free Ticket fund to make events more accessible?
- Do you have another reason for supporting us or something specific we can help you with? Donate and include in the note section to receive a call from our team leadership!
ABOUT SF DESIGN WEEK
San Francisco Design Week is produced by Design Bay Area a nonprofit 501c3.
Now a global phenomenon, San Francisco’s international success is born from a historically free-spirited entrepreneurialism, coupled with the imaginative vision of contemporary design and state-of-the-art technology. Pioneers of new ways of looking at the world, nimble Bay Area start-ups are now among the world’s most influential design-led companies, producing products, services and experiences that profoundly influence the daily lives of billions of people globally. Produced by DesignBayArea, a nonprofit that gives back to support the design and adjacent industries in the San Francisco Bay Area by focusing on cutting edge design, creating economic opportunities and promoting our region as an important locale for our industry.