PUBLIC ART, INSTALLATIONS, EXHIBITIONS, RESTAURANTS, COFFEE SHOPS AND RETAIL
The 2022 San Francisco Design Sights showcases some of the best design savvy businesses in the Bay Area! Retail Shops & Restaurants, Exhibitions & Installations, and Public Art that prove that San Francisco is one of the world’s preeminent design-driven cities.
Will you have an exhibition on display for a week or more that overlaps with SF Design Week or does your retail store support local makers or perhaps feature high-end design? Products with form AND function or perhaps sustainable solutions or design with social impact? Does your coffee shop or cocktail bar interior showcase beautiful design elements and materials? Do you want to shine some light on great murals around town or public art that is not getting the attention it deserves or will be popping up in the city in June 2022?
Apply to be listed on this year’s featured showcase to steer the thousands of creatives who will be visiting the Bay Area for San Francisco Design Week to interact with the city through the world-class design that can be found in coffee shops to sidewalk murals.
- To be recognized as a leading public art space, installation, exhibition, restaurant or retail location in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Official SFDW participant designation, with rights to use SFDW logo and brand on promotions
- To give back and strengthen the community during the largest coordinated design event in San Francisco
- Reach over 50,000+ participating attendees, thought leaders, organizations and companies and gain direct positioning with other premium industry leaders
- Build relationships by showcase your work, shop or restaurant
- Increased exposure through digital newsletter promotions (30,000+ subscribers), promotional social media posts (25,000+ followers), and press engagement
WHO GETS INVOLVED
San Francisco Design Week has grown to represent a diverse and vibrant industry across many design disciplines. From small startups to enterprise businesses and the design savvy public–our hosts run the gamut.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN APPLICATIONS?
- SFDW is a highly curated event and we strive to feature diverse businesses with unique offerings which include interiors, designed features and unique selections of products.
- Locations, Spaces, Installations, gallery space, shops and restaurants that showcase a range of diversity and authenticity of the Bay Area
- Businesses that offer something special for their patrons during SF Design Week such as offering a design week cocktail, swag for design week attendees, special guests at your location during certain hours or exhibits or installations created specifically for design week patrons.
WHAT IS THE FEE AND WHY DO WE CHARGE ONE?
- As a small 501c3 non-profit organization, we rely on the goodness of others and the fee allows us to deliver on our promise to promote your business effectively.
- The application fee to be featured online for Design Sights is $249 for one year which includes social media promotion, features on our digital newsletters, online listing,
- If your application is not approved the fees are refunded to you.
- We never want cost to be a barrier. If you’re a small art gallery or independently owned business and the fee is an issue for participating, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.