To get tickets and register for events, get your ONE PASS. If you already have a One Pass, please login using the same email you used to create your account.
What is a One Pass? How to Attend?
Join us in a virtual reality tour of The Climate Gallery, an interactive, online exhibit that features the work of five community-engaged, climate artists and designers.
Each artist uses their own medium to communicate and mobilize their communities around climate topics. The five mediums include: fiber art, digital design, protest artwork (including murals and screenprinting), culinary art, and oil paintings. Each exhibit is an interactive space that is a marvel of design on its own that beautifully highlights each artist’s work in unique and unusual ways.
This is an online art exhibit hosted on Mozilla Hubs. It’s available on any device (computer, tablet, or smartphone) with a browser or via VR headset.
*Gallery’s link will be sent out via email.
Logan (Project Director) and Mira (Project Manager & Featured Artist) will lead you on a tour where you’ll be able to walk around, engage with the art, and talk with other attendees about your experience. Attendees can stay with the group or explore the exhibits at their own pace. The tour will start with a short conversation at 6 PM.
Climate Gallery Artists:
1. Mira Musank is a textile upcycling artist based in the San Francisco Bay Area. She makes custom garments out of textile cut-offs and remnants.
Website: www.fafafoom.com | Instagram: @miramusank
2. Klara Maisch documents landscape change in oil paintings created on location. She travels to remote regions of Alaska to paint throughout the seasons.
Website: klaramaisch.com | Instagram: @klaramaisch
3. David Solnit is an arts organizer, sign painter, printmaker, puppeteer, and carpenter who lives and works in Northern California. His artwork has been exhibited in strikes, blockades, occupations, sit-ins, and mass marches.
4. Minori Murata is an art director and visual artist based in Tokyo, Japan. She originates high-calorie visual expressions and motion graphics videos with a large amount of information. Website: minorimurata.wiki | Instagram: @survival_dance
5. Rose McAdoo is a visual artist using cake as her medium for raising awareness around global issues. She makes cakes with remote populations in some of the world’s most extreme environments.
Website: www.rosemcadoo.com | Instagram: @rosemcadoo