THE FUTURE STARTS HERE
APPLICATION DEADLINE May 7, 2021
Get a virtual booth to promote your studio or product. Each exhibitor booth will give you the opportunity to showcase your services, meet with potential clients, and network with the members of the community. Each booth will be available to festival audiences throughout the whole festival along with live sessions every day.
- Use of official San Francisco Design Week logo for your marketing materials and press releases
- Your company will be showcased on our online gallery and featured on social media
- Industry-wide recognition through media promotion
- Exposure on the official SF Design Week website, Social Media and inclusion in our digital newsletter
- Opportunity to engage wtih SF Design Week’s community in multiple ways
- Opportunity to go live in your booth daily for the whole festival
- Branding opportunities in the Exhibitor virtual hub
Virtual Booth Features:
- Direct access to your virtual booth, easy to manage
- Share photos and videos
- Share portfolio and information directly to your audience
- Organize your own virtual mini event such as fireside chats with your team, mentorship sessions, portfolio review and conversations or job hiring sessions.
- Schedule appointments with visitors directly
- Registration list of attendees who visit your booth.
- Virtual booth availble to attendees throughout the whole festival
- Daily 1 – hour time slot to go live in your booth
What can you showcase?
- Product Demo
- Company highlight/introduction
- Mentoring Sessions
- Portfolio Review Sessions
- Job Fair
How it works
- Fill out an application form:
Once you are confirmed we will send you a link so you can access your virtual booth and upload your content
- We will provide you with demo sessions and production assistance to set up your booth
- We will follow up with you to make sure your booth is ready for SFDW kickoff
- In case you would like to offer a giveaway for those who visited your booth, please let us know in advance so we can coordinate promotional assets and the logistics of it.
- Assistance with mentoring sessions, portfolio review session and job fair logistics
Application Submission Fee
- $369 non-refundable
- $150 non-refundable add on option if Hosting a Virtual Studio Crawl or Community Event visit host details
- The Virtual Exbition program is open to any individual, organization or authorized agent who manufactures, designs, engineers or promotes products currently on the market or entering the manufacturing process
- Refunds will not be issued for applications withdrawn after submission
- Products should be appropriate for a general audience. Virtual pornography, nudity and violence are prohibited. SFDW may determine if a product is not eligible for exhibiting
- An entry is only qualified to go before the selection committee when all required sections of the entry application are completed, entry fees have been paid in full and the application has been submitted. If the wrong entry fee is paid at the time of submission, the entry is subject to disqualification
- Incomplete and unpaid entries will be disqualified. If you are unsure if your entry is complete, please contact us at email@example.com. SFDW is not responsible for follow-up of incomplete entries.
- If improperly categorized, an entry may be moved to a different category based on the recommendation of the selection committee without consent from the applicant
- SFDW reserves the right to rescind any approvals granted to entries that have misrepresented themselves
- Companies that are hosting job fair must abide by employment laws and non-bias/non-discriminating, fair hiring practices in the state of California.
- Mentoring and Portfolio review sessions are not for soliciting work
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY NOW